We all know that a smile is a gateway to the soul, but did you know that’s it’s also a gateway to confidence? Many people will tell you that a person’s smile can tell them a lot about their character and a smile can also be contagious. As dentists, we love to see people smile! It makes us smile and makes our jobs thank much more enjoyable. We do what we do to get people looking and feeling their best and that sometimes starts with a smile. So keep reading and see what options there are for you to get you smiling and looking your best!
Top 6 Cosmetic Procedures to Smile About
- Cosmetic Bonding – used to fix small gaps, cracks or chips in the tooth by using a tooth coloured resin to bond the tooth for a strong finish.
- Teeth Whitening – used to remove stains from teeth, can be applied at home (up to 2 weeks) or at the dental office (quicker results).
- Porcelain Veeners – used to correct severe stains, damage or mis-alignment, thin tooth coloured shells are applied to the surface of a tooth and are custom made to match size and shape of existing teeth.
- Lumineers – used for similar issues as veeners but with less prep time and targeted for use with front teeth
- Smile makeovers – used to treat a wide range of cosmetic complaints, these can range in severity and cost but can be discussed with your dentist.
- Porcelain tooth crowns – used to repair severely chipped and cracked teeth, looks like your natural teeth and provides a long lasting smile!
Do you feel like it’s time to get your smile back? Call our staff at Strathcona Dental Works today and we will be happy to discuss an option that fits you! Remember, we love to see you smile!