Our practice is based on preventive and restorative dental care. Combining office procedures and home preventive care we can help your child establish a lifetime of healthy habits and avoid unnecessary cavities and extensive dental treatment. A comprehensive treatment plan will be developed with you to meet the individual needs of your child.
Our services include all aspects of dentistry including:
- We often use local anesthetic to numb the mouth during dental treatment.
- Examinations, Cleanings, Oral Hygiene Instruction, and Fluoride Treatment
- Digital X-Rays/Radiographs
- Protective Sealants
- Mouth Guards
- Restorative Treatment (Tooth Colored Fillings, Stainless Steel Crown, Nerve/Pulp Treatment)
- Space Maintenance and moving adult teeth with Invisalign
- Trauma and Dental Emergencies